An Open Letter To Every Nigerian Who is Tired Of Suffering The Pain, And Frustration Of Having Diabetes!!!
You Will Discover How To Reverse and Consequently deal with Diabetes by Attacking The Root Cause Using A 100% Effective & Proven Natural Solution
Below is a life Cycle of a diabetes Suffer, Mr George (not his real name anyway). It all started when he began to notice the following:
- He is frequently feeling thirsty
- He visits the toilet to wee about 3-5 times between 10pm and 6am
- He discovered that ants started gathering around his urine
- He started loosing weight
- He always fee sensation of pins & needles in the feet
- He always experience blurry vision
The above symptoms was what Mr George who used to have Type-2 Diabetes experienced.
He'll never forget that day...
He was working overtime with one of the top banks in Nigeria. They were understaffed and it was Monday Afternoon - the busiest shift of the week.
His stress was through the roof, his heart was pounding, and... All he remembered was receiving an order for a payment, and then feeling his knees go weak.
He woke up three days later in the hospital, surrounded by his wife and 2 kids. Their eyes were red and puffy from crying. His wife got the doctor and he gave her the news He was dreading.
"Your husband went into a diabetic coma," the doctor told his wife.
"His blood glucose level was at 670 mg/dL."
Believe it or not, that was the best news he heard that day. The doctor cleared his throat like he was nervous about telling him something.
"Mr. George, because your diabetes is so advanced, we'll need to remove your legs. I've scheduled your surgery for this afternoon."
AMPUTATION!!! Mr George Screamed...
"I'm sorry," the doctor insisted, "but we have got no choice. We can give him another 10 years to live, but we have to operate immediately."
As his wife argued with the doctor, George's short future flashed before his eyes. What about his job? his kids? He didn't know how to handle the fact that he would be handicapped.
His wife - the angel that she is - convinced the doctor to wait 60 days before his operation. It only took 7days before he realized just how horrible the situation was. He was confined to a couch and his family treated him like he was already dead. He kept thinking that he might as well be in a wheelchair!
He spent hours imagining what life would be like if his diabetes would magically disappear. But he knew that was only fantasy. Until he found this Natural Solution that has restored hope and sound health to many people which I will soon share
Are you like that man who just woke up one morning and realized that his world has just been shattered having heard the result of the diagnosis that he is now diabetic?
That bad news alone can kill because it changes everything. You will have to start adjusting to all the prescriptions and checkups to ensure that your blood sugar level does not go up again.
With this kind of news, your diet plan will automatically change. And you have to start managing yourself to prevent further damage to your body system.
If The Above Describes Your Case, It Means:
- You cant produce enough insulin in your body system to convert the sugar in your blood to usable energy.
- You risk having all the complications associated with diabetes like: kidney problem, eye problem, erectile
- You always have to think about what food to eat and be placed on restricted diet
- You have to deal with the side effect of those medications that you are presently taking just to stay alive.
- You will be putting on weight as a result of the medication that you are on and weight gain itself is an additional problem.
If any of this sounds familiar to you, then you most definitely need to take out timeto read this letter.
Diabetes is a chronic, often debilitating and sometimes fatal disease, in which the body either cannot produce insulin or cannot properly use the insulin it produces.
- Insulin is a hormone that controls the amount of glucose (sugar) in the blood.
- Diabetes leads to high blood sugar levels, which can damage organs, blood vessels and nerves.
- The body needs insulin to use sugar as an energy source. It is a situation where the sugar level of the blood goes beyond normal.
- Diabetes could be very deceptive in the sense that one may not feel sick as the blood sugar rises higher than normal, but rising sugar levels can damage blood vessels in no time. Blood vessels are to the body what fuel hoses are to a vehicle. Imagine them being damaged.
- Diabetes is a defect in the body’s ability to convert glucose (sugar) to energy. Glucose is the main source of fuel for our body. When food is digested it is changed into fats, protein, or carbohydrates. Foods that affect blood sugars are called carbohydrates. Carbohydrates, when digested, change to glucose.
- When we consume carbohydrates, they are broken into the form of energy which the body recognizes and utilizes called Glucose.
- Glucose is then transferred to the blood where the cells use them for energy. For this transfer to take place, Insulin is needed.
- The organ than produces this insulin is known as pancreas. They are produced by the better cells in the pancreas.
- When a person develops diabetes, the process is somewhat truncated. When production of insulin is insufficient, diabetes develops. This is not a palatable condition to live in or live with.